7.05.2011

Stop the Silence



"This isn't Hip Hop!"
"Way to go, Sherlock!"

Anyway, this was shared to me on FB by my friend Punit Khalsa, a friend from high school who now attends UC Davis. After she sent me this I always intended to post it here as if to do my own little part. Although this may not make much difference, I hope that it gives some added perspective; let me tell you, I had no idea this was happening in the world and I just took a political science course on comparative politics. Please, if you're touched by this is any way, just click the little buttons under every post to "share" on FB, Twitter, Gmail, etc. Genocide isn't funny, hiding it up is an even worse injustice. Please help out people who haven't done anything wrong to deserve their maltreatment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment